Cranes are an important part of the construction process. However, cranes also cause many accidents which include injuries and even death. If you or a loved on has been seriously injured in a crane accident, you may be entitled to monetary compensation if the accident was as a result of someone else’s negligence.
CAUSES OF CRANE ACCIDENTS
- A passerby is struck by a moving
- Hoist Limitations
- Rigging Failure
- Improper Assembly of a Crane
- Improper Dismantling of a Crane
- Crane comes in contact with a power line
- Control Confusion
WHO IS LIABLE FOR A CRANE ACCIDENT
- Manufacturer of the crane
- Company using the crane
- Corporation that owns the site where the crane is being used
All parties must comply with OSHA safety standards.
Monetary compensation can be sought due to crane accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured in a crane accident, you can file a claim for:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Decreased Earning Capacity
- Permanent Disability
- Permanent Scarring
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of Spousal or Parental Relationships
- Fatalities: Funeral & Burial Expenses
If you or a loved on has been injured in a crane driving accident, seek medical care immediately. Then contact the Law Offices of Randy C. Botwinick. Our firm has successfully represented and fought for clients in countless crane accident claims.